GB Asset Finance Limited works closely with a number of suppliers of capital goods. Our wide range of funding sources gives us a unique advantage in being able to offer a more flexible and broad approach to that found when dealing directly with one particular lender. We do not cherry pick opportunities to suit company policy or pricing criteria but work with the customer and supplier to find the best value added finance solution.
Our position in the market enables us to tailor each opportunity to meet the customer’s requirements and assist in securing the machine sale. Examples include:
- Structured payment terms.
- Low start payment options.
- Operating lease facilities.
- VAT deferrals.
- We prepare and present a finance application on behalf of the customer to the appropriate funder in a format based around years of experience.
In addition, we actively work with our vendor partners in the following areas:
- Marketing campaigns.
- Credit control.
- Attending regular sales meetings to discuss new ideas, obtain feedback and highlight success stories.
Benefits to your business
There are a number of benefits to you by working with GB Asset Finance Ltd:
- Overcome cost objections by offering finance solutions to customers thereby increasing sales.
- Increase margins as financing enables customers to sign up for added options / extras over and above that discussed in your original product offering.
- Cash flow benefits through immediate payment of sales invoices.
- Finance allows you to convert equipment you may have on rental or deferment into a sale.
- Finance can be structured to enable upgrades and add-ons at future points in time.
- Experience shows joint marketing initiatives will maximize your sales opportunities.
For working assets, finance is arguably the best use of business cash, increasing return on investment and maintaining liquidity in the business. It enables customers to get the equipment they need without financial compromise. Asset Finance offers tax incentives, budgeting advantages and convenience.